This week, the robot was completed and programmers overcame a challenge of programming the camera and the elevator. The programmers were challenged this week to program the breaker with the joystick and with the motor moving at the same time. At first they programmed the pneumatic breaker with a button on the joystick, but we thought that it would be easier for the drivers to engage/disengage the breaker while moving the joystick. This week we tested the robot and practiced driving. When we were practicing, we noticed that our "teeth" wasn't working. When the teeth picked up certain amount of totes they would start to slip off, so we had to go back to the drawing board and design new teeth. Because the totes were slipping, we thought that they had to be wider, so we made wider teeth. After making new teeth, we realized that we could attach aluminum tubing on the side to make it wider. We tested it with the new teeth and saw a better result; the totes were not slipping. We needed weight in the back of the robot to counteract the weight in the front. Our mentors decided to use lead shots in the back attached in PVC pipes.