This week we tested the new electronics on our electronics board. After last week, we decided that it would be easier to make universal teeth if it was smaller. To pick up the recycling bin we made a hook that will go above the teeth. We clamped everything on the robot, including the teeth to make sure the pulley would work. When we tested it with program, we realized that we need something to stop the pulley from falling. Our mentor, Mr. Chock, thought of a pneumatic breaker; it would engage and disengage from the driver control. We had to start thinking about where the electronics would go, so we cut a wooden board that would go at the base of the robot. The electronics subteam put together and learned how to use the new electronics boards.